This contest has ended. Thank you all for participating. Congratulations to our winners:
- Yeap Tsuey Shan
- Au Hui Woon
- Norakmal Mohamad
- Lim Chooi Li
- Sin Jen-Li
- Ho Li Ling
- Goh Chun Haw
- Ho Yoong Phang
- Lim Yee Pee
- Rasyidah Anuar
Jason Mraz is back with another highly anticipated album “Love Is A Four Letter Word,” which includes the heartfelt hit single, “I Won’t Give Up.”
Produced by multiple GRAMMY® Award-winner Joe Chiccarelli (The White Stripes, Christina Perri, Young The Giant), “Love Is A Four Letter Word” marks Mraz’s finest, most fully realized collection to date. Fueled by magnificently textured arrangements and distinctive vocal landscapes, the album – Mraz’s fourth studio release and first new collection since 2008’s epochal “We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things.” – fully confirms the San Diego-based singer/songwriter as one of modern pop’s most vibrant and inventive artists.
“I Won’t Give Up” is looking like another pop smash for Mraz. The song debuted in the #1 slot on Billboard’s “Digital Songs” chart one week before its January release – the first #1 “Digital Songs” debut since Lil’ Wayne’s “She Will (Feat. Drake)” topped the chart in August 2011.
With sales now approaching 500,000, “I Won’t Give Up” also quickly ascended to #1 on iTunes’ “Top Songs” and “Top Pop Songs” charts. In addition to its success in the US, “I Won’t Give Up” has also topped digital retailer charts around the world.
Love Is A Four Letter Word goes on sale in stores and at all digital retailers on 18 April 2012.
1. Freedom Song
2. Living in the Moment
3. The Woman I Love
4. I Won’t Give Up
6. Everything is Sound (La La La)
7. 93 Million Miles
8. Frank D Fixer
9. Who’s Thinking About You Now?
10. In Your Hands
11. Be Honest (Feat. Inara George)
12. The World As I See It
Contest Terms and conditions:
- Only one (1) submission from each contestant will be entertained.
- Contestants are to include their personal particulars including their name, I.C./Passport number, address, email, and contact number in their contest entry.
- Contest is open to Malaysian residents only.
- Yes World reserves the right to amend the contest rules, terms and conditions or terminate the contest at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Any incomplete submissions received will be rendered null and void.
- Contest winners will be selected by a panel of Yes World editors.
- All the decisions made by the panel are final.
- All winners will be notified by SMS and email, through the contact details provided in their entry. Winners will have to bring their I.C./Passport with them when collecting their prizes.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash and are not transferable to another person and/or party.
- Yes World reserves the right to use contestant particulars, entries and pictures for promotional purposes.
- All personal details obtained are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties.
- By taking part in the contest, contestants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Contest ends 29 April 2012.