EPL Master Football Malaysia Cup 2012 sees past legends from Liverpool, Manchester United, EPL All-Stars and also Malaysia All-Stars go head to head in a six-a-side cup competition held here in Malaysia. Last year’s edition saw the EPL All-Stars team beating Manchester United 3-2 in the final to win the tournament, will this year’s outcome be the same?
Stand a chance to see past greats such as Robbie Fowler, Steve McManaman, Andy Cole, Paul Parker, John Barnes, Frank LeBoeuf, Van Hooijdonk and not forgetting our local hero Zainal Abidin Hassan who will lead the Malaysia All-Stars team.
Yes World is proud to give away signed merchandise and passes to the EPL Masters Football Malaysia Cup 2012, and all you have to do is to answer these questions and complete the slogan in the most creative way possible.
Grand prize: 1x signed jersey + a pair of pitch-side EPL Masters Football Malaysia Cup 2012 passes
5 consolation prizes: a pair of EPL Masters Football Malaysia Cup 2012 passes
To win, simply answer the question and slogan in the form on the right. Contest ends 19 April 2012.
Terms and conditions:
- Only one (1) submission from each contestant will be entertained.
- Contestants are to include their personal particulars including their name, I.C./Passport number, address, email, and contact number in their contest entry.
- Contest is open to Malaysian residents only.
- Yes World reserves the right to amend the contest rules, terms and conditions or terminate the contest at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Any incomplete submissions received will be rendered null and void.
- Contest winners will be selected by a panel of Yes World editors.
- All the decisions made by the panel are final.
- All winners will be notified by SMS and email, through the contact details provided in their entry. Winners will have to bring their I.C./Passport with them when collecting their prizes.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash and are not transferable to another person and/or party.
- Yes World reserves the right to use contestant particulars, entries and pictures for promotional purposes.
- All personal details obtained are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties.
- By taking part in the contest, contestants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.