This contest has ended. Thank you all for participating.
Congratulations to our winners:
Lemuel Ong Chin Shan
Atifah ‘Izzati binti Wahab
Chow Qian Ying
Siti Afiza binti Iman
Yoong Meng Keat
Dayang Puteri Nadhirah binti Abang Omar
Fung Wei-Shan Kimberly
Pixie Lott will be back in Malaysia soon for a special promo tour at the end of May, performing live in Kuala Lumpur this 26th of May 2012, at KL Live; and on the 28th at 1Borneo, Kota Kinabalu. Dubbed Britain’s hottest female sensation, Lott will be giving fans a taste of her new album “Young Foolish Happy.”
There will also be a chance to meet Pixie Lott in person. KL Fans can catch her at Rock Corner, The Curve at 2.00pm, on 27th May 2012 (Sunday) for an autograph session, whilst East Malaysia fans will be able to get their autographs right after her showcase at 1Borneo (28th May).
Since her last local appearance at the inaugural MTV World Stage Asia event in 2009, Lott has sold over a million albums, picked up two MTV Europe Awards, and completed a 19-date sold-out UK tour. Famed for her single “Mama Do” from her debut album, Lott is once again making waves on air with her two new hits “All About Tonight” and “Kiss The Stars.” In fact, “All About Tonight” stormed straight to the #1 UK chart spot, selling over 88,000 copies in its first week of release.
“I grew up listening to a lot of soul,” says Lott, who was raised singing and dancing in Kent and Essex. “And on the first album there’s a lot of kinda sweet pop tunes. But on this album, alongside the happy, uplifting songs, I wanted to explore more soulful sounds – and it’s like I get to sing more on those songs.”
The new album features a number of big name collaborations. John Legend appears, on piano and vocals, on “You Win.” And Stevie Wonder lent his talents on the retro-soul of “Stevie on the Radio.” Closer to home, Lott paired up with two of Korea’s most well-known singers GD & TOP from BIGBANG on her song “Dancing On My Own.”
“If someone had told me a year ago that my second album would have collaborations with John Legend and Stevie Wonder, I wouldn’t have believed them,” she beams. “But I’ve been working towards this for so long, since I was 13. And I’ve worked hard. I just couldn’t think of doing it any other way. That’s just what my mind was set on doing. But with all these great people I’ve worked with on this album, it all just happened really naturally. It wasn’t pushed by my record label or forced by me. They just came together, and I just feel really lucky.”
To coincide with Pixie Lott ‘s promotional tour, Universal Music Malaysia has released a new Asian Deluxe version, which is available only at Rock Corner outlets for KL’s showcase and only at Speedy outlets for KK’s showcase for RM45.90.
We’re giving away 10 pairs of passes to catch Pixie Lott Live in Malaysia as well as a copy of her latest album ‘Young Foolish Happy’. To win, simply answer the question and complete the slogan in the form to the right. Contest ends 20 May 2012.
Terms and conditions:
- Contest Ends 20th May 2012.
- Only one (1) submission from each contestant will be entertained.
- Contestants are to include their personal particulars including their name, I.C./Passport number, address, email, and contact number in their contest entry.
- Contest is open to Malaysian residents only.
- Yes World reserves the right to amend the contest rules, terms and conditions or terminate the contest at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Any incomplete submissions received will be rendered null and void.
- Contest winners will be selected by a panel of Yes World editors.
- All the decisions made by the panel are final.
- All winners will be notified by SMS and email, through the contact details provided in their entry. Winners will have to bring their I.C./Passport with them when collecting their prizes.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash and are not transferable to another person and/or party.
- Yes World reserves the right to use contestant particulars, entries and pictures for promotional purposes.
- All personal details obtained are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties.
- By taking part in the contest, contestants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.