This contest has ended. Thank you all for participating and congratulations to our winners:
Teo Pei Wen
Chow Qian Ying
Low Kah Wai
Rayweal Nermos Rosidih
Eugene Tan Choon Li
Nur Alwani Mohd Zulhaini
Lim Cheng Chua
The guys that brought you chart toppers such as “Like a G6″ and “Rocketeer” are back with a new album, Dirty Bass, which serves up a unique blend of hip-hop, electro, and dance elements.
Most noticeably, the new album features some big name collaborations ranging from Justin Bieber on “Live My Life,” Tyga on “Dirty Bass,” and Pitbull on “Candy.” The group also worked with producers such as David Guetta, Bangladesh, Cherry Cherry Boom Boom (aka Cherrytree founder/president Martin Kierszenbaum), will.i.am and RedOne.
For the uninitiated, Far East Movement is an American hip hop quartet formed in 2003 and consists of Kev Nish (Kevin Nishimura), Prohgress (James Roh), J-Splif (Jae Choung), and DJ Virman (Virman Coquia). Their first claim to fame was their song “Round Round” featured in the Hollywood movie, The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, and its subsequent soundtrack, video game and DVD. The album’s first single “Like A G6″ is a platinum-plus selling single that exploded on radio and sales charts hitting #1 on Billboard’s Hot 100 and Digital Song charts as well as multiple appearances at the #1 spot on iTunes top songs in late 2010.
Dirty Bass is now available at all good music retailers.
We’re giving away 10 copies of Dirty Bass. To win, simply answer the question and slogan in the form to the right. Contest ends 15 July 2012.
Terms and conditions:
- Only one (1) submission from each contestant will be entertained.
- Contestants are to include their personal particulars including their name, I.C./Passport number, address, email, and contact number in their contest entry.
- Contest is open to Malaysian residents only.
- Yes World reserves the right to amend the contest rules, terms and conditions or terminate the contest at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Any incomplete submissions received will be rendered null and void.
- Contest winners will be selected by a panel of Yes World editors.
- All the decisions made by the panel are final.
- All winners will be notified by SMS and email, through the contact details provided in their entry. Winners will have to bring their I.C./Passport with them when collecting their prizes.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash and are not transferable to another person and/or party.
- Yes World reserves the right to use contestant particulars, entries and pictures for promotional purposes.
- All personal details obtained are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties.
- By taking part in the contest, contestants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.