This contest has ended. Thank you all for participating. Congratulations to our winners:
Liew Oi Yin
Noraziah Binti Maslan
Francessa Ho Yuin Kwan
Melisa Ann Sellvadurai
Anelin Chen Fee Kiat
Edmund The Ewe Keat
Mohd Nizam Bin Mohd Hasan
Chin Wen Kheong
Karmin are officially on a mission to conquer the world. Their “Brokenhearted” single continues climbing the charts hitting #1 on Billboard’s Heatseeker’s Chart and Top 20 on Billboard’s Pop, Digital and Dance/ Club Play charts. The swag pop duo was also recently picked as MTV’s PUSH campaign artist in May, coming off the heels of a VEVO’s “The Lift” promotion which garnered millions in views. Karmin can currently be seen splashed across the pages of NYLON, Elle, Teen Vogue and on the cover of YRB.
“This year has been a whirlwind and being able to release Hello is a major milestone for us,” said Nick Noonan of Karmin. Amy Heidemann added, “We are so humbled that our fans have enjoyed our original music and we can’t wait to share more hip-hop infused pop tracks inspired by love, determination and good old fashion fun!”
Karmin took the internet by storm last year after posting a cover of Chris Brown’s “Look At Me Now” on YouTube. The clip instantly went viral and became one of YouTube’s most viewed videos of 2011. The duo has since racked up 200 million views for their videos with over 800,000 YouTube subscribers, and are going strong with their debut album ‘Hello’.
We’re giving way 10 copies of Hello to our readers. To win, simply answer the question and slogan in the form to the right. Contest ends 29 July 2012.
• Walking on the Moon
• I Told You So
• Too Many Fish
• I’m Just Sayin’
• Coming Up Strong
Terms and conditions:
- Only one (1) submission from each contestant will be entertained.
- Contestants are to include their personal particulars including their name, I.C./Passport number, address, email, and contact number in their contest entry.
- Contest is open to Malaysian residents only.
- Yes World reserves the right to amend the contest rules, terms and conditions or terminate the contest at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Any incomplete submissions received will be rendered null and void.
- Contest winners will be selected by a panel of Yes World editors.
- All the decisions made by the panel are final.
- All winners will be notified by SMS and email, through the contact details provided in their entry. Winners will have to bring their I.C./Passport with them when collecting their prizes.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash and are not transferable to another person and/or party.
- Yes World reserves the right to use contestant particulars, entries and pictures for promotional purposes.
- All personal details obtained are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties.
- By taking part in the contest, contestants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.