This contest has ended. Thank you all for participating. Congratulations to our winners:
Grand Prize – Tan Chin Guan
Runner Up – Terng Xiang Yue
Runner Up – Claris Lo
The narrative architect behind the Bourne film series, Tony Gilroy, takes the helm in the next chapter of the hugely popular espionage franchise that has earned almost $1 billion at the global box office: The Bourne Legacy. The writer/director expands the Bourne universe created by Robert Ludlum with an original story that introduces us to a new hero (Jeremy Renner) whose life-or-death stakes have been triggered by the events of the first three films.
For The Bourne Legacy, Renner joins fellow series newcomers Rachel Weisz, Edward Norton, Stacy Keach and Oscar Isaac, while franchise veterans Albert Finney, Joan Allen, David Strathairn and Scott Glenn reprise their roles.
The Bourne Legacy opens in cinemas 9 August 2012.
Celebrate the release of The Bourne Legacy in style with an exclusive, black and grey reversible tee worth RM350 each! Simply answer the question and slogan in the form to the right to be in the running to win a pair of passes. Contest closes 11 August 2012.
Grand Prize x 1
Limited Edition The Bourne Legacy Reversible T-Shirt x 2
In-Season passes x 2
Runner ups x 2
Limited Edition The Bourne Legacy Reversible T-Shirt x 1
In-Season passes x 2
Terms and conditions:
- Only one (1) submission from each contestant will be entertained.
- Contestants are to include their personal particulars including their name, I.C./Passport number, address, email, and contact number in their contest entry.
- Contest is open to Malaysian residents only.
- Yes World reserves the right to amend the contest rules, terms and conditions or terminate the contest at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Any incomplete submissions received will be rendered null and void.
- Contest winners will be selected by a panel of Yes World editors.
- All the decisions made by the panel are final.
- All winners will be notified by SMS and email, through the contact details provided in their entry. Winners will have to bring their I.C./Passport with them when collecting their prizes.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash and are not transferable to another person and/or party.
- Yes World reserves the right to use contestant particulars, entries and pictures for promotional purposes.
- All personal details obtained are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties.
- By taking part in the contest, contestants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
In-Season Pass Terms
- This is to be presented at the box office in exchange for one (1) entrance ticket
- This pass is valid at all cinemas in Malaysia
- Valid for “Free List” Movie marked with an asterisk (*) as indicated in cinema directory advertisements in the newspapers
- Not valid for movies in digital 2D/3D