This contest has ended. Thank you all for participating. Congratulations to our winners:
Foong Kar Lai
Ezliani Johanna Binti Elias
Leong Kwai Yoong
Michelle Geeta Sebastian
Them Pui Khin
Lim Ying Sing
Gary Hor Kok Chiu
Angeline Lim Yew Lin
Yoong Meng Keat
Grammy Award winner Chris Brown is back with his eagerly anticipated new album Fortune. Leading the way is the album’s infectious first single “Turn Up The Music,” written and produced by The Underdogs and Fuego. Described as an “energetic pop banger” by Billboard, “Turn Up The Music” debuted last week at #10 on Billboard’s Hot 100 chart. Brown’s directorial debut video for the song debuted at #1 on VEVO and has been viewed over 8 million times within its premiere week.
With “Strip” heading towards the #1 spot at Urban radio, his Grammy Award winning album F.A.M.E. currently #2 on iTunes’ Top R&B/Soul Albums chart and four Top 10 songs on iTunes’ Top R&B/Soul Songs charts (#1 – “Turn Up The Music,” #3 – “Strip,” #6 – “Look At Me Now” and #7 – “Beautiful People”), there’s no denying Chris Brown’s star power.
Fortune is now available at all good music stores and online on iTunes. The deluxe album comes with an imported lenticular cover and additional 4 bonus tracks.
We’re giving away 10 copies of Fortune. Simply answer the question and slogan in the form to the right to be in the running to win. Contest closes 9 September 2012.
Terms and conditions:
- Only one (1) submission from each contestant will be entertained.
- Contestants are to include their personal particulars including their name, I.C./Passport number, address, email, and contact number in their contest entry.
- Contest is open to Malaysian residents only.
- Yes World reserves the right to amend the contest rules, terms and conditions or terminate the contest at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Any incomplete submissions received will be rendered null and void.
- Contest winners will be selected by a panel of Yes World editors.
- All the decisions made by the panel are final.
- All winners will be notified by SMS and email, through the contact details provided in their entry. Winners will have to bring their I.C./Passport with them when collecting their prizes.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash and are not transferable to another person and/or party.
- Yes World reserves the right to use contestant particulars, entries and pictures for promotional purposes.
- All personal details obtained are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties.
- By taking part in the contest, contestants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.