This contest has ended. Thank you all for participating. Congratulations to our winners:
Lim Ying Sing
Muhammad Azwan Bin Azri
Kwok Dan Djow
Ng Chee How
Liew Kien Lim
Kenneth Koh Wye Hong
Noraziah Binti Maslan
Flo Rida returns with his fourth album, Wild Ones, showcasing more of his signature stop-and-go flow, melodic sensibility, and massive hooks.
“I like to sit down and come up with a melody first, before I even apply the lyrics,” he says. “Because when you’re creating a track, you should become an instrument, not just rap over a beat. For me to connect with a track, it has to be soulful.”
To tap into that soulful vibe, Flo Rida collaborated with a host of A-list songwriters and producers, including Dr. Luke, Goonrock, Sia, Rico Love, DJ Frank E, Axwell, The Futuristics and SoFly and Nuis. “I’m very particular about who I work with,” Flo Rida says. “They don’t have to be a huge name, but I have to feel like they’re bringing something that’s outside the box.”
With total digital sales just shy of 2 million in the U.S. alone and 4 million worldwide, “Wild Ones (Feat. Sia)” marks Flo Rida’s sixth consecutive RIAA platinum certified single. The “Wild Ones” companion video is also a sensation, drawing more than 52 million individual views at Flo’s official YouTube channel.
Not a stranger to success, the Miami-based rapper burst onto the scene in 2007 with his record-breaking #1 hit, “Low (Feat. T-Pain),” which spent 10 consecutive weeks atop the Billboard “Hot 100.” With sales exceeding 11 million, “Low” — found on Flo’s acclaimed 2008 debut album, “Mail On Sunday” – is one of the most successful digital singles of the past decade, making its way into the Guinness Book of World Records as 2008’s best-selling download in the United States.
In 2009, Flo Rida broke his own record when “Right Round” made history with more than 636,000 digital sales in its first week of release – still the biggest debut digital sales week for any single ever. The single proved equally successful around the globe, reaching #1 in Australia, Belgium, Canada, Ireland, and the United Kingdom.
Wild One looks to continue the streak and is available online and at all good music stores now.
Stand a chance to win a copy of Wild Ones! Simply answer the question and slogan in the form to the right to be in the running to win. Contest closes 19 August 2012.
Terms and conditions:
- Only one (1) submission from each contestant will be entertained.
- Contestants are to include their personal particulars including their name, I.C./Passport number, address, email, and contact number in their contest entry.
- Contest is open to Malaysian residents only.
- Yes World reserves the right to amend the contest rules, terms and conditions or terminate the contest at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Any incomplete submissions received will be rendered null and void.
- Contest winners will be selected by a panel of Yes World editors.
- All the decisions made by the panel are final.
- All winners will be notified by SMS and email, through the contact details provided in their entry. Winners will have to bring their I.C./Passport with them when collecting their prizes.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash and are not transferable to another person and/or party.
- Yes World reserves the right to use contestant particulars, entries and pictures for promotional purposes.
- All personal details obtained are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties.
- By taking part in the contest, contestants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.