This contest has ended. Thank you all for participating. Winners will be contacted via email and SMS.
The first woman in music history to produce five Number One singles off of one album, Katy Perry has scaled the heights of pop music stardom few have reached before her. So when the artist invited two young filmmakers to tag along (and “catch everything on film—nothing off-limits”) as she circled the globe on her record-breaking “California Dreams Tour,” she thought it might produce something of interest to her legions of fans. But it proved to be bigger than anyone could have predicted…
The result is the 3D movie music event of the summer—Katy Perry: Part of Me—a backstage pass, front row seat and intimate look at the fun, glamorous, heartbreaking, inspiring, crazy, magical, passionate and honest mad diary of Katy herself.
This is an intimate, fly-on-the-wall portrait of a natural born performer hitting the very peak of global popularity—the unflinching and ever-present cameras reveal the highs and the lows of Perry’s extraordinary trek, both personally and professionally. Across 124 arena shows around the world, cameras were able to not only capture the palpable excitement and fun of her live concerts, but also to follow Perry back to the ‘reality’ of her day-to-day life, away from the stage lights and candy-colored costumes.
Frank interviews with those who perhaps know the real Katy best—her family and her assembled family of “Team Perry”—offer glimpses into Perry’s background, as well as create a picture of a woman giving her all onstage…while pressing personal challenges await offstage.
Katy Perry: Part of Me 3D opens in cinemas 30 August 2012.
Come join us for the premiere of Katy Perry: Part of Me 3D. Simply answer the question and slogan in the form to the right to be in the running to win a pair of passes. Contest closes 19 August 2012.
Date: 23 August 2012
Venue: GSC Mid Valley
Terms and conditions:
- Only one (1) submission from each contestant will be entertained.
- Contestants are to include their personal particulars including their name, I.C./Passport number, address, email, and contact number in their contest entry.
- Contest is open to Malaysian residents only.
- Yes World reserves the right to amend the contest rules, terms and conditions or terminate the contest at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Any incomplete submissions received will be rendered null and void.
- Contest winners will be selected by a panel of Yes World editors.
- All the decisions made by the panel are final.
- All winners will be notified by SMS and email, through the contact details provided in their entry. Winners will have to bring their I.C./Passport with them when collecting their prizes.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash and are not transferable to another person and/or party.
- Yes World reserves the right to use contestant particulars, entries and pictures for promotional purposes.
- All personal details obtained are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties.
- By taking part in the contest, contestants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.