This contest has ended. Thank you for your participation. Winners will be notified by email.
Watch Awie play the legendary football star Mokhtar Dahari in the musical titled “‘SuperMokh”
Held at at Istana Budaya in Kuala Lumpur from Nov 6 – 18, Super Mokh boosts a star studded cast which includes Awie, Maya Karin, Douglas Lim and more. The musical is directed by Hans Issac and Harith Iskander along with Jia-Wei on the set design and Michael Veerapan as music director, who were all part of the team that produced the award winning CUCI The Musical .
The Musical tells the tale of the life of one of Malaysia’s best loved icons – the late, great Mokhtar Dahari, footballer extraordinaire who was fondly referred to as – ‘SuperMokh’ by his fans.
The story follows the determination of a man who played for passion and country, was loved and cheered on not only by football fans, but by an entire nation and beyond.
YesWorld is giving away passes to a special screening of the musical happening on 13th November 2013 at Istana Budaya.
Win passes to ‘SuperMokh’ by answering the question and slogan in the form to the right. Contest closes 30th October 2013.
Terms and conditions:
- Only one (1) submission from each contestant will be entertained.
- Contestants are to include their personal particulars including their name, I.C./Passport number, address, email, and contact number in their contest entry.
- Contest is open to Malaysian residents only.
- Yes World reserves the right to amend the contest rules, terms and conditions or terminate the contest at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Any incomplete submissions received will be rendered null and void.
- Contest winners will be selected by a panel of Yes World editors.
- All the decisions made by the panel are final.
- All winners will be notified by SMS and email, through the contact details provided in their entry. Winners will have to bring their I.C./Passport with them when collecting their prizes.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash and are not transferable to another person and/or party.
- Yes World reserves the right to use contestant particulars, entries and pictures for promotional purposes.
- All personal details obtained are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties.
- By taking part in the contest, contestants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.